Information provided pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (“Privacy Regulation” or “GDPR”)
This statement describes how FAM INTERNATIONAL ("FAM INTERNATIONAL" or "We / Our / To Us"), manages private and personal data, and how FAM INTERNATIONAL is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and users.
1) Which personal data are collected by FAM INTERNATIONAL:
To offer you the services provided by our website FAM INTERNATIONAL, as Data Controller, must process some personal data necessary for the provision of services.
This data can be implicitly provided by the tools you use to access and to use the services or they can be provided explicitly by you.
We will be able to process the following categories of users personal data
Common identification data:
several personal data are collected, for example: name, surname, social profile images, telephone number, e-mail address, age and location details.
A lot of information will be provided directly by you. Numerous services allow the user to create accounts or profiles. We therefore ask the user to provide the necessary account information, such as e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number, payment method.
Technical browsing data:
we may collect system and application data from the devices you will be using, including device name, system and application version, regional and language settings, device identification number, geographic location information, the network ID of your carrier, and the IP address you use to access the internet.
We may collect log information, such as time and duration of use of our services, search query terms you have entered through our services and any information stored in the cookies we have set up on our websites.
Finally, we may receive your data from publicly available and commercially available sources, as permitted by law, as well as we may receive information about you from third-party social networking services, if you decide to access your account on our website through the Facebook or Twitter account.
2) How and for what purpose FAM INTERNATIONAL uses your data:
We need your personal data to allow you to consult our product offer and to request and receive more information about the products we sell through the browsing of our website.
We may use your data, freely communicated and acquired:
- to implement purchase orders for products or services, activate or verify products or services, make changes to your request and provide technical assistance;
- to contact you, subject to your explicit consent, for sending information on products and services that may interest you or invite you to market surveys or provide you with direct marketing information;
- to carry out internal audits, data analysis and research to improve our products and services;
- to analyze the efficiency of our commercial operations and of our market share;
- to run troubleshooting services in case you choose to send us information about the errors;
- to improve our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs.
- to fulfill legal obligations.
The processing of data for the aforementioned purposes will be carried out in accordance with the Privacy Code, the Privacy Regulation and all the specific industry regulations including the provisions of "Guarantor Rules for loyalty programs" of 24 February 2005 and "Lines guidance on the processing of personal data by online profiling "of 19 March 2015.
In accordance with "Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam" of July 4, 2013, we highlight that the consent given by the user to send commercial, promotional and marketing communications through automated tools will also be extended to traditional methods of contact.
Data provided by the user will be processed mainly with IT tools under the authority of the Data Controller, by persons specifically appointed, authorized and instructed to process data in accordance with Articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulation. The user is informed that appropriate security measures are observed, also pursuant to art. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
3) The legal bases of treatment:
With reference to the purposes referred to in the previous art. 2, legal basis for the processing of personal data, pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, let. b, c and f of the Privacy Regulation, is the execution of the services provided through the website and requested by the user, the fulfillment of legal obligations and the pursuit of legitimate interests of the Owner.
Please note that, in any case and at any time, the user can request the Data Controller to delete his data through a simple communication to be sent, without special formalities, to the addresses referred to in the following art. 9.
4) How FAM INTERNATIONAL communicates your personal data:
FAM INTERNATIONAL does not sell personal data to third parties. However, it may disclose such data in the following situations:
a. Disclosure with explicit consent: after obtaining your approval, FAM INTERNATIONAL may share your data with the indicated parties and in the manner chosen by you;
b. Disclosure to FAM INTERNATIONAL affiliates: your personal data will be shared among FAM INTERNATIONAL affiliates and, in accordance with the Information, we will not disclose more than the minimum information necessary to our affiliates;
c. Disclosure to authorized collaborative partners ("Partners"): FAM INTERNATIONAL may need to provide products and services through its Partners. Therefore, FAM INTERNATIONAL may share your data with them to provide you with the products and services you have requested. Our affiliates or our Partners are not allowed to use personal data that are shared for any other purpose;
d. Disclosure of personal data subject to mandatory or otherwise reasonably required legal requirements: FAM INTERNATIONAL may disclose your personal data in circumstances required by law, legal process, litigation or at the request of public or governmental authorities. Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties involved in transactions in which FAM INTERNATIONAL has already engaged in bankruptcy reorganization, merger or liquidation. We may also disclose your information in reasonably necessary situations, including the imposition of terms and conditions to protect our customers.
5) How to access, modify and change personal data:
At any time you have the right:
- to manage your personal data, except for some exceptions permitted by law.
If you wish to exercise this right of access to data, you must send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For security reasons a written request could be demanded;
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of your personal data or the limitation of the treatment. Upon request, FAM INTERNATIONAL will delete or correct the information according to your instructions.
To do so, you can contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.
In any case FAM INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to deny the request if it reasonably believes that it has been made in bad faith, it is extremely impracticable or in case access is otherwise required by national law;
- to oppose the processing, provided that the treatment is not strictly connected to the supply of products or services not yet completed or to legal obligations. In this case your orders can not be satisfied by us;
- to the portability of data. To do so, you can contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case you will be able to transfer your data only and exclusively if there are no accounting gradients in progress;
- to revoke the consent given pursuant to art. 6 co. 1 let. a) GDPR, where consent constitutes legal basis of the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation.
To do so, you can contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.
- to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy) following the procedures and indications published on the Authority's official website on www.garanteprivacy.it
6) How FAM INTERNATIONAL protects your data:
Through the website the user data are processed in compliance with the applicable law and using appropriate security measures in compliance with the law in force also pursuant to art. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation.
FAM INTERNATIONAL gives extreme importance to the security of your personal data.
For this reason we comply with high industry standards procedures for the protection of personal data against unauthorized access, theft, disclosure, use, modification, damage, destruction or loss.
We undertake all reasonable practical steps to protect personal data, for example:
- The service is provided by a cloud infrastructure with redundant nodes and storage;
- Antivirus and Antispam;
- Firewall and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall, Login/Intrusion Detection and Security;
- Daily data backup with 7GG retention;
- Blackout protection with redundant modular UPS and on-line diesel generator;
- Interconnection to the Internet with multiple redundancy, at the level of geographical location, equipment and operators;
- Physical protection with alarm system;
- Security cameras;
- Class C armored vault;
We retain your data only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this statement and we don’t store it for any longer period, unless a longer period is necessary or permitted by law.
Although we take great care to protect personal data, please observe that no security measures can be 100% perfect or inviolable.
7) Third party suppliers and their services:
Content or hyperlinks of third parties external to FAM INTERNATIONAL could be provided. We have no control over third parties so you will have the right to choose whether to access the relevant links or content or to use their services or products.
8) How personal data are transferred internationally:
Products and services could be provided through resources and servers located in different countries around the world. Therefore, personal data or access to them could be transferred beyond international borders. Such countries may not provide for laws regarding the specific protection of personal data or may have different legal regulations on data protection. In such cases, FAM INTERNATIONAL will ensure that the same level of protection is adopted and that it is adequate, as required by laws and regulations in force.
9) How to contact FAM INTERNATIONAL:
For any questions, comments or suggestions, you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Controller of personal data is FAM INTERNATIONAL (VAT No. IT02784700961 - CF 09949540158), with registered office in Italy 20831 Seregno (MB), via Briantina, 6 and operational headquarters in Italy 201832 Desio (MB), via Leoncavallo 55, Tel. +39 0362 302877, Fax 0039 0362 300076 ,
The updated list of internal and external Managers of the treatment designated by FAM INTERNATIONAL can be provided upon request by interested parties and / or users.